Write Picture Books That Sell — Group Coaching
With group coaching, you get almost all of the benefits of private 1-on-1 coaching at a fraction of the costs!
Tons of tips, tricks, and secrets on how you can write a picture book that sells.
Learn to Write:
Successful beginnings, Middles & Ends
You'll also hone your skills to:
Review the Market
Mine for Ideas
Edit with Ease
Gain Wordplay Tricks
Finalize for Submission
Plus, you get coaching to help you take the next steps in your career as an author.
- Get clear about your goals. Dive deep into why you want to write, who you want to write for, and what effect you want to have.
- Create a plan for success, to help you attain those goals.
- Develop a system for:
- Taking action each day/week to reach your goals
- Having accountability for your work
- Addressing challenges you may encounter
- Learning from mistakes/failures and making them into opportunities
- Learn to assess your progress and make changes.
- Get the skills to think critically about—and edit—your writing.
How does group coaching work?
Once a week, for 8 weeks, we'll meet online for 1 hour of instruction and coaching.
Can't make one of the sessions?
No problem! They're all recorded.
Have questions not answered in the session?
That's all good, too! As part of the group coaching program, you get access to send any questions directly to Adam as well as access to the Write Picture Books That Sell forums and our private Facebook page.
The group will be kept to a maximum of 10 people so that you get ample feedback and personal attention.
That's right! There are only 10 spots.
First come, first served. Sign up now so you don't miss out on this opportunity.
The first group will begin the week of March 5th.
Mondays 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST, Mondays 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST, Tuesdays 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST