Write Picture Books That Sell — 1-on-1 Coaching
This personalized, 90-day program of 1-on-1 coaching is designed to help you elevate your writing and take it to a whole new level.
Practical coaching to help you take the next steps in your career as an author.
- Dig deep into a manuscript to figure out why it isn't working.
- Start with a new idea and work it into a masterpiece
- Get clear about your goals. Why you want to write, who you want to write for, and what effect you want to have.
- Create a plan for success, to help you attain your goals
- Develop a system to:
- Take action each day/week to reach your goals
- Have accountability for your work
- Address challenges you may encounter
- Learn from perceived mistakes/failures and make them into opportunities
- Learn to assess your progress and make improvements
- Get the skills to think critically about—and edit—your writing
How does 1-on-1 coaching work?
We'll meet online for 1 hour of instruction and coaching every week for 12 weeks. But that's not all, you'll be workshopping your manuscripts. Developing your ideas. Learning the secrets of writing picture books that sell.
At the end of this process, you will have at least 1 complete, submission-ready picture-book manuscript to send to agents and publishers.
Adam has a limited number of 1-on-1 coaching openings.
There are only 3 spots left!
And these spots are first come, first served.
Sign up now so you don't miss out on this unbelievable opportunity.
Coaching sessions will start one week after signup.
Remember, there are only 3 opportunities left for 1-on-1 coaching from Adam.
Don't miss out.